FumeFx 1.2 + Afterburn 4.0B+Dreamscape 2.5E
This point release brings a mental ray support through a mental ray shader.
With FumeFX installation, user gets the ability to render FumeFX by using mental ray renderer. By default, rendering with mental ray is possible on local machine only. Network rendering will require additional licenses that can be purchased from our online store.
New exciting extension to FumeFX set of tools is availability of stand-alone rendering library for Windows and Linux, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Those libraries enable loading of FumeFX output files, accessing the data from the grid, shading using built in Standard Shader and building of Illumination Map. Please contact us for more information.
To support easier transfer of FumeFX rendering settings to outside of 3ds max, we have provided a max script command that will export all Standard Shader data into a text file.
– Added max script access to shader’s AFC and Gradient controls.
– Bug fix: if using the same cache in multiple grids, some of them might fail to open cache.
– Bug fix: Fume FX Follow operator crash fixed.
– Bug fix: FumeFX_TP.dlo crash under max 2009.
– Bug fix: Fume FX Follow operator for Particle Flow bug fixes.
– Removed option to run simulation on hard disk.
– Bug fix: max2009 64bit – FumeFX max script dialog failed to reopen.
– fixed: Object shadows are now listed when you write inside MXS listener : show $
NumSubs() now returns 2
– fixed: accessing AB Shadow Map via MXS, resulted in system exception
– fixed: AfterBurn’s metaball HyperSolids render bug fix
– added: Shadow Map will now display a name of the light for which it’s built
– fixed: Noise PW crash fix
– fixed: The AfterBurn Wind and VMap Daemons’ rollout didn’t appear in the AfterBurn UI when you select them in the Source Particles/Daemons window.
– fixed: black spots with Octane Shader
– fixed: Vray assert error.
– fixed: max 2009 x64 – filters didn’t work properly.
– fixed: when scrubbing clouds PW, max could crash.
– fixed: With adaptive SeaSurface. Rendering new foam after changing wave directon, the foam didn’t fit.
– fixed: Terra editor crash on texture map paint after changing segments value.
– fixed: pixelization of clouds.
– fixed: DS preview window crash under 3ds max 9.