Lumion3D SP 1
Lumion is a real-time 3D visualization tool for making movies and still shots of architecture, planning and design. It is also possible to give live demonstrations.
The power of Lumion is that it offers excellent graphics in combination with a fast and efficient workflow, saving time, effort and money.
Lumion imports contents from 3D authoring tools, such as Google Sketchup, Autodesk products and many other software packages.
– Imports DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ, DXF
– Imports TGA, DDS, PSD, JPG, BMP, HDR and PNG images
– Importing lightmaps is possible
Lumion provides scene creation using a full GPU based 3D interface and real-time editing. It provides landscape creation, adjustment of daylight, sun, sky, clouds and water. Highly optimized rendering makes adding tons of 3D content to the scene possible.
– Realistic water, several water types
– Advanced sky and cloud rendering, animated clouds
– Landscape rendering and editing, over 40 landscape themes
– Accurate measurements to place objects, marker tools for precise placement
– Easy material editing, over 450 materials in the content library
– Requires Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
– Requires NVidia GeForce 8800 or similar ATI/AMD
– NVidia 260GTX / ATI 5850 or faster recommended
HomePage :- http://lumion3d.com/