- 2 hrs. 53 min
- Released on August 1, 2011
- Project Files Included (21 MB)
- Required Software: 3ds Max 2011, Photoshop CS5, Illustrator CS5 and After Effects CS5
Using Particles and Animation to create Special FX
Using Particle Flow alongside some basic animation principals, we are going to put together a scene from concept to finish. Dabbling into the some special effects using pflow fundamentals, forces, and operator overview. Then, we will put together all the elements into a scene.
9 videos in this course
1. Introduction and Overview of our Project.
2. Looking into our Concept
3. Working with Particle Flow
4. A look into our texture creation
5. Basic Object Animation
6. Putting our scene together
7. Rendering and Outputting animations
8. Bringing it all together in After Effects