Peregrine Labs Yeti 2.2.1 – Maya 2016-2017 Win
Title: Peregrine Labs Yeti 2.2.1 – Maya 2016-2017 Win
Yeti is Peregrine Labs product to produce fur feathers and generating lots of things based around familiar working concepts of a procedural node graph directly within Autodesks Maya.
The toolset has been developed as an end to end solution that easily integrates into most pipelines with ease and built with the goal of efficiently transporting and rendering the data generated while maintaining an artist friendly workflow. Yeti aims to be package agnostic and supports various rendering engines including Pixars Renderman 3Delight Chaos Groups Vray and Solid Angles Arnold.
– updated to V-Ray 3.60
– updated to Renderman 21.5
– updated to MtoA 184.108.40.206 and Arnold 220.127.116.11
– updated to Redshift 2.5.29
– updated to Clarisse 3.5 sp1
– fixed an issue with our Redshift extension that ensures motion blur samples are correctly aligned to the center of the shutter time vs. the two samples.
– fixed an bug where setting and increasing lengths on strands would result in incorrect values.
– fixed a threading issue with Import node which would cause feathers to either be “missing” or cause Maya to crash.
– forcing sub scene consolidation of Yeti nodes for VP 2.0 to avoid feathers being prematurely culled.