RayFire Tool gives you the ability to shoot, destroy, demolish, wreck, break down, wreak havoc, blow up, burst, detonate, explode and do other similar things you have always dreamed of to do in Max.
RayFire Tool 1.43 feature list:
* NVidia PhysX Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface. Only 32 bit 3ds Max version. This means that You still can use RayFire with PhysX engine support on 64 bit PC, but only with 32 bit 3ds Max. Also pay attention that RayFireTool uses software PhysX engine, which means that You can use PhysX engine with any video card.
* NVidia PhysX Influence. Allows You to affect on objects in sumulation by forces, spacewarps and mouse cursor. Animatable Time Scale property allows You to create Bullet Time effect in a seconds.
* Interactive Demolition System for NVidia PhysX engine. Creates dynamic simulation and demolishes objects accordingly to their material and collision strength. Each fragment can demolish further with proper amount of collision strength.
* Fragmentation. Allows you to fragment geometry objects.
* Explosion. Allows you to realistically explode objects.
* Reactor Rigid Body support via RayFire user interface.
* Reactor Hit, Displace, and Holes Impact dformations for shooting.
* Instant Action. Allows you to shoot and explode without gun, manually defining all impact spots on impact object.
* Various effects for shooting, such as Impact flash, Muzzle Flash, Particle Debris, Geometry Debris, Fragmented Debris from Holes, Smoke, Sparks, Blood, Decals, Bullets and any Custom objects which you can define by yourself.
* Interactive Layer Manager. Allows you to interactively change properties in the already created effects, select, hideunhide, freezeunfreeze and delete any created layer or effect.
* Automatic update system.