BonyFace 3.0 Extended For 3ds Max
BonyFace is a complex facial animation system, was written on MAXScript, works in 3ds max 2008 and above.
It consists of tools for rigging, skinning and animating facial expressions on 3D-Faces with ease and flexibility.
1. Move main controls through Face tool
2. Fast and easy manipulations with facial controls through a very handy Selector tool
3. Create, save, browse and apply hundreds of facial poses, phonemes and animations
4. Interactively mix facial poses to make nice looking natural grimaces
5. Import facial poses, phonemes and animations from one 3d-face to another
6. Create and manage with 4 types of animation layers
7. Two kinds of layers for all or selected controls, include/exclude controls from layer
8. Easily change weight of any controls and/or any layer
9. Create various kinds of repeatedly animation
10. Transfer mocap animation to 3d-face
11. Work with text and phonemes to make animation of speaking character