?SitniSati DreamScape 2.5.7f 2015 Win
Title:?SitniSati DreamScape 2.5.7f 2015 Win
DreamScape is sophisticated set of 3DS MAX plug-ins for creating and rendering realistic landscapes, seascapes, skies, clouds, outdoor lighting and more. In contrast to other terrain creation tools for 3DS MAX, DreamScape Terra uses new rendering technologies that occupy much less of your computers memory (RAM) making it possible to render large detailed terrains on even a modest system. An intuitive and friendly user interface will allow you to easily tweak terrain properties, interactively paint elevation, and even to apply erosion effects. We have created an API for those who would like to create custom filters for terrain processing and modification. DreamScape’s Terra also allows importing standard DEM, SDTS and Terragen files. The possibilities are unlimited.
DreamScape’s Sea Material is here to help you render very realistic sea surfaces including reflections, refractions, bump mapping, foam and underwater scenery. Sea Material is applied to the SeaSurface object that is powered by advanced FOV-based mesh creation algorithms. By using this method it is possible to render huge seascapes that are ‘RAM friendly’ as well. SeaSurface can create realistic water patterns and motion based on the oceanographic studies and observations. If you need powerful and affordable tool for creating “”real world”” environments, DreamScape is the right choice.
DreamScape package includes several plug-in types:
* DreamScape atmospherics (Daylight, Sky, 2D/3D Clouds, Rainbow)
* DreamScape SubSurface atmospherics (realistic underwater scenery)
* SunLight (raytrace shadows, area shadows)
* Terra object (‘virtual polygon’ rendering – low memory and fast, easy SDK for terrain filters, MAX Script support) + advanced terra editor
* Terrain material and texmap (apply different materials and texmaps based on elevation and/or slope)
* SeaSurface object (optimized mesh, advanced waves generator, foam generator, support for DS Daemons)
* Sea Material (reflect, refract, glittering)
* Composite texmap
* Noise texmap (many noise types with advanced control inside one texmap)
* Dynamics Daemon for dynamics simulation, including wakes, reflected/refracted waves, automatic foam creation and more.
Additional install notes
1. Do not copy files all over the place. It’s a silly way to do it. Just follow the standard instructions for their plugins and adjust the Max plugin.ini file.
Change the following to match your folder structure and Max version.
In C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2015\en-US\plugin.ini
make sure you have under the [Directories] section:
DreamScape=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2015\plugins\Afterworks\DreamScape
AfterworksCommon=C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2015\plugins\Afterworks\Common
2. The above should fix it but if you still have problems look at the second [Directories] line above.
The \Common folder is common to all their plugins.
There are incompatibilities between widely spaced versions and sometimes there’s nothing you can do other than using one or the other of their plugins.
In this particular case, you’re probably lucky.
I suspect you installed Dreamscape after you did Afterburn and/or FumeFX. You probably overrode some of the later support files with older versions.
Just reinstall Afterburn and hope they all work.
Thanks to n0MAD