Quixel Suite Update 2.1.4
Title:?Quixel Suite Update 2.1.4
Quixel?s immensely popular NDO and DDO have been completely reimagined, bringing faster texturing experiences than ever. 3DO, a new previewer included with all tools for free, throws physically based rendering into the mix.
NDO is the definitive normal mapping tool that turns Photoshop into a complete toolkit for surface details. Every tool in Photoshop can be utilized to sculpt normals in real time. Build non-destructive hard surface designs, extract rich normals from photographs with unrivaled definition, and instantly view every tweak in 3DO.
3DO is a model and material previewer directly connected to Photoshop, enabling review of your work without needing to utilize different applications. 3DO supports 1-1 previewing of any calibration profile, enabling pixel-perfect representation of your model like it would appear in the chosen profile. With a customizable cinematic post-processor, support for loading your own multi-material meshes, and support for animation and video output, what you see is truly what you get. 3DO comes bundled for free with NDO and DDO.
DDO completely optimizes Photoshop for rapid creation of PBR-accurate textures. The workflow is fast, easy to learn, and adaptable to any art style. Create unrivaled results, at unlimited resolutions, with the world?s first fully scan-based PBR tool.
Updated and fixed Prepar3D export script to have custom DDS settings inside the calibration JSX
– Updated DDS Save functionality with a predetermined ActionDescriptor (DDS Settings) which can be set as required in a custom export profile script
– Added support for exporting with 32 bits per channel
– Added slider for rotating texture alongside Texture Offsets
– Fixed bug where entering value in TextBox wasn’t updating Texture Offset correctly in 3DO
– Added check to disable post-processing when resizing 3DO window
– Fixed bug where importing a mesh (via import tab) would reset post-processing preset
– Fixed bug where rendering mode panel would pop up when clicking on UI (with the mesh behind it)
– Fixed bug where Rendering Modes would crash 3DO if mesh was imported using import tab
– Fixed bug where Rendering Modes would only change for the material instance clicked (instead of the shared material) which was causing artifacts
http://rg.to/file/2eb60c8e9be556293afb1c1f39db68a2/Quixel2.1.4.part1.rar.html http://rg.to/file/b8b882af0ef59b389ac81caaf90a1753/Quixel2.1.4.part2.rar.html http://rg.to/file/61541bba96d2018bebfe504b10ffbcc8/Quixel2.1.4.part3.rar.html http://rg.to/file/bd968eea6b5d45c8f74dc3fa089ee54f/Quixel2.1.4.part4.rar.html http://rg.to/file/5c7df59e737434a0157c670866f01227/Quixel2.1.4.part5.rar.html
http://ul.to/kb1y53hz http://ul.to/jfca4oeu http://ul.to/v0a1xjry http://ul.to/akeukwlm http://ul.to/gpn35ysv
http://nitroflare.com/view/05154F52AA9CD4A/Quixel2.1.4.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/BEB644FB38D23B6/Quixel2.1.4.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/D7891EE3650B74F/Quixel2.1.4.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/F74B0EFB285690B/Quixel2.1.4.part4.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/34ECDED094571C8/Quixel2.1.4.part5.rar