Chaos Vantage v1.4.2 Win x64
Title: Chaos Vantage v1.4.2 Win x64
Chaos Vantage requires an NVIDIA RTX series GPU.
Explore your most complex 3D production scenes ray traced in real-time. With Chaos® Vantage, there are no time-consuming conversions. Simply drag and drop your complete V-Ray scene into Vantage and start exploring. There’s also a direct live link available from 3ds Max, so you can use it just like a viewport.
Drag and drop your V-Ray scene into Chaos Vantage and start exploring. Unlike other real-time solutions, there’s no geometry to optimize, UVs to unwrap, or lighting to bake.
Chaos Vantage is built to handle huge scenes and billions of polygons. It’s the fastest way for you to see your most detailed V-Ray scenes in real-time.
Easy to navigate
Navigating your scene is easy. Use controls similar to your 3D app, or move around just like playing a game. Walk up stairs and avoid walking through walls with automatic collision detection.
100% ray-traced quality
With fully raytraced and real-time rendering, Chaos Vantage uses physically based cameras, lights, materials, and global illumination for the most realistic results.
Simple and fast animation
Perfect for previsualization, you can create, edit, and render animation right from Chaos Vantage. Easily animate between cameras, apply transitions, arrange your sequence in the Animation Editor.
Get a live raytraced view of your scene with a live link from 3ds Max. Changes you make in your 3ds Max scene will instantly appear in Chaos Vantage.
OS:Microsoft® Windows® 10 RS5 (version 1809), update from October 2018, build 17763 or later
-DXR compatible GPU: NVIDIA RTX® series GPU with NVIDIA® driver 466.11 or newer
-System memory should exceed GPU memory (minimum 8 GB RAM)
– Added support for camera clipping with near and far plane
– Added basic support for the V-Ray Car Paint 2 material (BRDFCarPaint2)
– Added support for saving images in EXR format (16-bit)
The main image is linear, without color corrections and post-effects.
Available channels: Bumped Normals, Depth, Screen Velocity, Albedo, Additional (Background & Lights)
– Fixed startup crash with specific GPU device set
– Fixed rendered animation missing the last frame
– Fixed rendered animation file numbering offset by one
– Fixed incorrect node visibility animation when some frames don’t have a keyframe
– Fixed error when saving .vantage file with non-Latin characters in the path
– Fixed light gizmos being visible in “offline” rendered images
– Fixed transient camera not being selectable at the end of the animation track
– Fixed transient cameras overlapping at the end of the animation track
– Improved support for the V-Ray Car Paint Material (BRDFCarPaint)
https://rg.to/file/9af4fc2e7f9ce7c65a0847a60e77ebc3/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part3.rar.html https://rg.to/file/64cfc929d21d7a28042c7935ede2b268/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part2.rar.html https://rg.to/file/233c85556eed52399eba2c902934f42e/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part1.rar.html
http://alfafile.net/file/8yxD4 http://alfafile.net/file/8yxDw http://alfafile.net/file/8yxDC
https://nitro.download/view/BED22127B284EA7/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part1.rar https://nitro.download/view/198E01BBB1DAAA5/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part2.rar https://nitro.download/view/D82A0D39EF1C07E/ChaosVantagev1.4.2Winx64.part3.rar