solidThinking Suite 2017.1.7605
Title: solidThinking Suite 2017.1.7605 Win
The new feature-packed release of the solidThinking Design Suite consisting of solidThinking Inspire 2017.1 and solidThinking Evolve 2017.1 is now available.
For the 2017 release, the product teams employed a tireless focus on both improving current product usability, as well as adding multiple new features that have been requested by customers. Inspire was the first tool to market that focused on putting generative design in the hands of design engineers and it continues to be a world-class product. The latest release definitively positions it to be a leader for years to come. Evolve?s flexibility and combination of polygonal, solid parametric, and organic surface modeling, as well as built in rendering and construction history make it one of the fastest and most flexible design tools on the market today.
With Inspire 2017, we improved our already great generative design product Inspire, by adding motion tools that enable design engineers to investigate system motion to predict loads for moving parts
Key Updates to Inspire 2017 include:
– The new Motion tool allows users to easily mechanize their models and investigate system motion to predict loads for moving parts.
– The Topography Optimization tools can be used to change shapes of shell structures by introducing stamped bead patterns for better structural performance.
– Updated Partition Tools allow users to divide a part into design and non-design regions by selecting a hole, pocket, or face to offset.
– The Bolt Pretension tool allows users to achieve more accurate results when bolts are under pretension.
Evolve?s hybrid modeling system has been updated with a number of new enhancements and tools primarily based on customer requests.
Key Updates to Evolve 2017 include:
– New Planar Symmetry and Radial Symmetry tools have been added to replace the Mirror and Polar Copy tools.
– All images which are rendered inside Evolve now include a Depth Channel (tiff). This Z-depth channel can now be saved in the Image Browser and used in post-processing tools such as Adobe Photoshop to simulate the natural blurring of foreground and background scene elements when viewed through a camera lens.
– New and improved import/export for SVG, PDF 2D, DWG, and DXF formats.
– New length parameter for the Line tool and Rounded Polyline tool.
– Improved Curve Offset tool to work directly on surface edges.
http://rg.to/file/1a2627dd20c7d535827c1649b46a3331/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part1.rar.html http://rg.to/file/ca471185933a9214d5d179c9f95b0631/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part2.rar.html http://rg.to/file/c04ea502374b87ea8097a4e1d2a3d180/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part3.rar.html http://rg.to/file/279fe87cfdc4a632213eb10b7780d32c/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part4.rar.html http://rg.to/file/cef8c7f2eb4f93a29273ab5ac2e7d60a/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part5.rar.html http://rg.to/file/3c82d6291b864978f7b92703ac841509/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part6.rar.html
http://ul.to/4679zyna http://ul.to/6ny57h5y http://ul.to/itbpl8zg http://ul.to/fvi7qdah http://ul.to/tbvgxrvx http://ul.to/z2wl8fym
http://nitroflare.com/view/169A3445B988872/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part6.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/0A9F42D575355EE/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/930A80FFD40621E/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/6D9019D167115AD/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part5.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/E056F6059F6A0E8/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part4.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/75FED9FD4FF5548/solidThinkingSuiteEvolveInspire2017.1.7605Win.part2.rar