solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 Win x64
Title: solidThinking Inspire 2018.2.1.10338 Win x64
solidThinking Inspire enables design engineers, product designers, and architects to create and investigate structurally efficient concepts quickly and easily. Traditional structural simulations allow engineers to check if a design will support the required loads. Inspire enhances this process by generating a new material layout within a package space using the loads as an input. The software is easy to learn and works with existing CAD tools to help design structural parts right the first time, reducing costs, development time, material consumption, and product weight.
– Motion Contacts
You can now create 3D motion contacts between parts or sets of parts using the Contacts tool on the Motion ribbon. Convenient options like By Material, By Rigid Group, and At Free Joints are helpful for creating contact pairs with minimal effort in a variety of applications. The contacts may be defined with friction and individualized for detailed review of contact forces in plots.
– Force Explorer
Visualization of forces and torques is now available using the new force explorer. Click the Run label on the Motion ribbon and select Force Explorer to open a window that provides options for tailoring the appearance of the vectors for joints, motors, actuators, springs, and motion contacts. This is useful for presentations, debugging, and other situations when you need to communicate how loads are developing in your mechanisms.
Additional features and enhancements include:
• Box Selection of Features: For loads and mesh controls, box selection can now be used to select only the toplevel features or faces on a part or across multiple parts. Start the drag on the part to select only top-level features; start the drag off the part to select all features through the part.
• Improved Displacement Constraints: Displacement constraints can now be applied to points, lines, and faces.
• Improved Patch Tool: You can now patch between line geometry, as well as edges from solid geometry.
• Advanced Rate Specification for Flexible Joints: There are now additional options for specifying Motion Rates (global, basic, and advanced) in the Property Editor for flexible joints. The Advanced option allows you to specify independent stiffness and damping rates for the degrees of freedom of the joint, as well as the angle of the local reference frame used by the flexible joint. The angle can also be set using a graphical manipulator in the Joints tool.
• Expanded Range for Torsion Dampers: We now allow entry of 0.0 for the torsion damping rate.
• Motion Joint Friction Defaults: Joint friction now has Enable Bending Moment turned off by default. This increases the likelihood of a successful run as you’re fine-tuning your friction-related properties.
• Toggle Animation During Motion Analysis: The motion run is no longer stopped if you change the Animate setting in the Run Motion Analysis window from While Solving to When Finished or vice versa.
• Motion Results Are Now Saved: When you save a model, it will now include the last successful motion run. This is useful for sharing models with results, especially when you have a model that takes a long time to run. You can turn this option off in the Advanced section of the Run Motion Analysis settings, which will reduce the size of the .stmod file.
• Support for Custom Queries in PDM: You can query custom type datasets in your PDM system using the Query Type field.
https://rg.to/file/10281cea23e6d45d9410309f44ecb3e0/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part1.rar.html https://rg.to/file/79fcdf89f86d1fffbd362801b38a3182/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part2.rar.html https://rg.to/file/670ba16b237294675db507500a7fd936/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part3.rar.html https://rg.to/file/30a9b85cf5f13469b3509c4da3680b85/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part4.rar.html https://rg.to/file/08de8411fa8727742180909126a99d72/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part5.rar.html
http://alfafile.net/file/5ESD/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part5.rar http://alfafile.net/file/5EST/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part4.rar http://alfafile.net/file/5ESf/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part3.rar http://alfafile.net/file/5ESY/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part2.rar http://alfafile.net/file/5ESK/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part1.rar
http://nitroflare.com/view/7A2F76D187822C9/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/0C2CEB11A755ED9/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/C684E8C3C0EE591/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/014FE463C92F15F/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part5.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/662F733FD9405A4/solidThinking.Inspire.2018.2.1.10338.Multilingual.Win.x64.part4.rar
http://ul.to/ii61074q http://ul.to/h8zpv6n1 http://ul.to/e2uhk17n http://ul.to/9gmnrr3m http://ul.to/fm5bga75