Rhino 101 – Fundamentals of 3D Modeling
In this course we will walk you trough the basic modeling features that Rhino has to offer. Rhinoceros is an open 3D modeling software by Robert Mcneel and associates and it is a 3D-modeling powerhouse, one of my favorite tools for designing!
After this course you will know the basics of Rhino and you will feel confident to start modeling your first project.
- Basic understanding of the Rhino interface
- How to navigate around your scene and select objects
- Distinguishing the different Rhino objects and their use
- How to create and edit 2D and 3D geometric objects
- How to transform your objects
- How to organize your model efficiently
- Helpful tips and tricks to work fast en efficient