Game Institute – Dead Earth 1 – 58
Title: Game Institute – Dead Earth 1 – 58
Dead Earth is a thrilling, first-person, action-survival game set in the modern post-apocalypse. As mankind’s last hope,you’ll traverse a fallen world ravaged by a lethal plague. Dive headlong into total chaos and destruction as you desperately search for Subject Zero, the first human to turn. This person, if they are still ‘alive’, could hold the key to unlocking a cure for the epidemic. The game presents players with a variety of dangerous environments where the fight for survival gets progressively more difficult as the story unfolds. The infection has manifested in a variety of terrifying ways, so you’ll face a merciless set of enemies from enraged humanoids to total mutations whose origins are almost unrecognizable. Make sure you stockpile some extra ammo!
– Experience rich, story-driven gameplay.
– Fight through claustrophobic sewers, desolate apartment blocks, abandoned hospitals, fallen cities, and more.
– Confront enraged enemies who will hunt you relentlessly and never tire.
– Manage your inventory with great care — supplies are quite scarce these days.
– Utilize unique combat strategies suited to the different game environments and enemies.
– Study the abilities of your adversaries, turn the tables, and save the world!
– Develop your own commercial-grade custom first person shooter, step-by-step, starting from a blank screen
– Create your own missions that chain together different series of game events, unlock additional items and uncover new areas of the world.
– Develop a complete first person arms/weapons management system with melee and ranged weapon support.
– Use state machine behaviors and animation curves to drive game logic.
– Dive deep into the development of a robust and extensible artificial intelligence system that synchs with your characters’ animations.
– Design smart NPCs for your game who can interact with their world in very realistic ways.
– Build an in-game inventory system for players to manage their weapons, ammo, health boosters, mission items, and more.
– Assemble fully interactive worlds with working doors, elevators, cabinets and drawers.
– Learn how to use scripted events to drive your story line forward.
– Understand fundamental concepts in the field of game AI, like navigation and path-finding, state machines, animation state machines, and more.
– Find out how to import and animate multiple characters in less time using humanoid re-targeting
– Use Unity 5’s new Retained Mode UI to create custom interfaces for health bars, ammo, inventory items, and more.
– Develop your own audio log system for delivering storytelling elements.
– Use a combination of Umbra and custom technology to accelerate real-time lighting and shadows in graphics intensive scenes.
http://rg.to/folder/4306678/Game Institute Dead Earth 1 37 L.html