Udemy – Exterior 3D Rendering with 3ds Max + Corona 3, Fastest Way!
Title: Udemy – Exterior 3D Rendering with 3ds Max + Corona 3, Fastest Way!
When I first decided to made this course, I designed it to bring fast
learning to basic 3ds Max users, SketchUp users, and complete newcomers
to 3d rendering alike . There are not a lot of tutorials out there on
the internet, that teach the Method of the PROs for learning to Model
and Render houses and architectural structures from zero, professionaly.
So, I created this course, and designed it to not teach you 3ds max as a generalist, but more with a concentrated focus on Architectural Modeling, fast modeling techniques, understanding a Workflow and establishing a Method to model ANY architectural structure, from zero, with just 2D Plans.
Also the “new” Corona 3.0 rendering engine has started to gain more and more users in 2018, due to its simplicity and fast ability to produce photorealistic images EASILY, to some point beating V-Ray’s complexity in producing the same results. That’s why I decided to make this course to make you a Corona PRO in 5 hours.
- teaches 3ds Max and Corona from the very beginning, with a focus on architectural modeling + super-fast Rendering.
- starts a project from zero, all the way to the end.
- show the exact workflow that I use daily as a 3d architectural renderings firm owner and professional 3d artist.
- learn my UI setup, shortcuts, etc (all downloadable for your use)
- get to download entire 3ds Max files complete with textures, at different points in the modeling process, ready to render.
- uses 3ds Max 2014 and above, so as long as you have any version after that, you should be able to follow without problems.
- contains 4+ hours of on-demand video from start to finish. if you are an intermediate user, select your topic and start learning at your own level, from beginner to advanced.
- my course fills in the gaps of the latest software features, and I’m constantly updating and filling you in with new features and methods to work and render faster.
- more advanced techniques (i.e. HDRI lighting, direct sunlight, skylight, etc)
- more advanced and complex projects, I teach you to model any architectural structure in 3d.
- currently (4) additional projects to follow along with, including an advanced exterior with completely different dramatic lighting setups.
- super high production quality 1080p videos.
- (20) 3d people objects, photorealistic quality, INCLUDED in the course. These can also be found online in public domain.
- (4) 3d cars included INCLUDED in the course. These can also be found on the internet royalty-free but I have included them for you here.