Duration 3h MP4
Title: Gumroad – 3d Environment Design for Production by Jan Urschel
See how Blender and its real-time tools can be used in a professional production workflow for Hollywood movies and AAA video games to produce high quality environment concept design.
What topics are covered?
– See the power of a real-time environment design in Blender
– How Quixel and other asset libraries can accelerate your workflow
– What does it mean working in a production pipeline?
– How will it influence our workflow and decision making?
– Learn to identify and focus on the important aspects of design
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
– almost 3 hour video tutorial with narration
– basic 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased pieces can’t be included due to licensing restrictions)
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
– Blender 2.83
– basic knowledge of Blender
– experience with digital image making workflows
– Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
https://bytesbox.com/links/A7z5hJrWO1LDoLg4hcp3LcHpUpLfQA?v=Gumroad 3d Environment Design for Production
http://nitroflare.com/view/D38D9121AE1DF99/Gumroad3dEnvironmentDesignforProduction.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/8571627F63930EA/Gumroad3dEnvironmentDesignforProduction.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/204B86CE15C3F31/Gumroad3dEnvironmentDesignforProduction.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/B99CF1806CEDCAF/Gumroad3dEnvironmentDesignforProduction.part4.rar