Duration 2h MP4
Title: Gumroad – Sketching 3d Environments in Blender by Jan Urschel
3D can be very technical and feel sterile. Let’s make the process more intuitive, creative and fun! Learn how to sketch architecture and environments directly in realtime in 3D with Blender.
What topics are covered?
– Research and organise your references using the latest tools.
– Learn to sketch actual geometry directly in 3D
– Different examples of man-made and natural objects
– Integrate your sketches with kitbash objects for maximum effect
– Overview of the final model and paintover
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
https://bytesbox.com/links/j0nHp2hYd9fO8Hy6N3dX3aIqwNrlW8?v=Gumroad Sketching 3d Environments in Blender
http://nitroflare.com/view/628D9EB43A16FF9/GumroadSketching3dEnvironmentsinBlenderbyJanUrschel.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/FB3267068E77A7A/GumroadSketching3dEnvironmentsinBlenderbyJanUrschel.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/271D3B435CE97C4/GumroadSketching3dEnvironmentsinBlenderbyJanUrschel.part3.rar