Sitni Sati FumeFX 3.5.1 x32 x64 Max 2012 2013 iND | 69MB
Digital-Tutors – Creative Development: Creating a Photorealistic Ink Drop Effect in FumeFX and Krakatoa with Eduard Schulze-Battmann[/center]
Advanced | 1h 39m | 431 MB | Project Files 13 MB | Required Software: 3ds Max 2012, FumeFX 2.0, Krakatoa 1.6, NUKE
In this tutorial we will learn how to create particle effects from the beginning to final render. Throughout this tutorial we are going to talk about FumeFX and PFlow from the basics to more advanced techniques. We’ll also cover some rendering techniques in Krakatoa, including the Magma Flow Editor, we’ll see how to increment our particle count using the partitioning, and finally we’ll look how to composite the particles in NUKE. After completing this tutorial, we’ll have a much better understanding of fluids and how to manage and render particles.
– Production proven results demonstrate this technology’s ability to
achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry
– FumeFX supplements the user’s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
SITNISATI FumeFX 2 for 3DsMAX 2010, 2011 x32Bit & 64Bit
Sitni Sati is proud to announce the release of FumeFX, the first commercially available gaseous fluid dynamics simulator for 3ds Max.
FumeFX is a powerful fluid dynamics engine designed for the simulation and rendering of realistic fire, smoke, explosion, and other gaseous phenomena. It?s versatility, robustness, and intuitive workflow make it a perfect solution for even the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics industry.
This groundbreaking plug-in has already been production proven in titles such as Superman Returns and The Host (Gwoemul). And now, FumeFX is released through Turbo Squid as part of the exclusive Autodesk Certified Animation Plug-in Program.
Bug fix: Stop/continue with animated parameters didn?t work properly.
– Bug fix: Solver fix – simulation was different when using different number of threads.
– Bug fix: A source linked to animated FumeFX grid produced a wind.
– Bug fix: Animated FumeFX grid produced a wind.
– Bug fix: Due to the MXS name conflict, fuel cast/receive shadows was renamed to FuelCastShadows and FuelReceiveShadows
Key FeaturesProduction proven results demonstrate this technology?s ability to achieve realistic smoke and fire effects for cutting-edge industry applications.
– FumeFX supplements the user?s artistic vision with the power of real-world physics for the ultimate in both style and realism.
– A multitude of parameters and FumeFX helpers give users maximum control of the fluid?s behavior and appearance.
– Easy to use, basic effects can be created with just a few clicks.
– Options include the use of powerful AFC and Gradient controls, which are unified through all Sitni Sati products.
– Plug-in design incorporates extensive support for Particle Flow and Thinking Particles.
– Dynamic simulations allow for bi-directional influence between FumeFX and particle systems.
– Advanced scripting is possible with almost every aspect of FumeFX, including access to all simulation data.
– FumeFX is capable of dynamic interaction with other scene objects.
– Availability of stand-alone rendering library for Windows and Linux, both 32 and 64 bit versions.
Simulation- Start simulations from scratch or by using other simulation results as starting point.
– Stop, pause and continue simulations at any point.
– Simulation is multithreaded ? user can select how many CPU?s to dedicate to simulation.
– Simulations beyond available memory can be swapped to disk.
– User can watch the simulation progress in the interactive Preview Window.
– Draft simulations can be created in mere minutes for fast previewing.
– User has control of which data will be written to output files for rendering and other uses.
Rendering- mental ray renderer support.
– The Preview Window gives users almost instant feedback on render settings.
– Fast self-shadowing is produced through an Illumination Map.
– A highly efficient Multiple Scattering model enhances light dispersion throughout fluid.
– Fluid Mapping integrates procedural map details with fluid motion.
– Plug-in design includes advanced Global Illumination casting support for finalRender.
– The dynamic FusionWorks atmospheric renderer provides:
– Proper blending of all Sitni Sati atmospherics (coming soon!)
– Balanced mixing of FumeFX and compatible atmospherics with 3ds Max Fog
– Ability to apply Image Motion Blur
– Option to affect Effect Channel
– Z depth
All rights reserved. All trademarks contained herein are the property of their respective owners
.If you like this software,Buy it
SITNISATI FumeFX 2 for 3DsMAX 2010, 2011 x32Bit & 64Bit
Many Thanks to XFORCE Team
Enjoy it !
Play DVD BOY’s
Free tutorials from AllanMckay
introducing fire, smoke, explosions and all other concepts that are tied to fume fx. We cover working and handling fluids and understanding the complex process. Working with particles, compositing fire and making the most of the entire fluids process! Definitely one for people who want to raise the bar on effects, essentially aimed at advanced users, but designed thoroughly enough for most users to be able to keep up.
FumeFx 1.2 + Afterburn 4.0B+Dreamscape 2.5E
This point release brings a mental ray support through a mental ray shader.
With FumeFX installation, user gets the ability to render FumeFX by using mental ray renderer. By default, rendering with mental ray is possible on local machine only. Network rendering will require additional licenses that can be purchased from our online store.
Hi to everyone. So I’m back and here we go again :
3dsmax 2009 Mega Pack Plugins:
Update: lots of 3dsmax 2009 plugins (+250 plugins) (AIO)
download from here :
All Cebas plugins + Sitni.Sati Plugins + Habware Plugins + nPower + RPC + Maxwell + Lumonix and … Continue Reading
Sitni Sati Plugins 3D Studio Max 2009 (32/64Bit) **Updated
DreamScape 2.5d for 3dsmax2009 32Bit
DreamScape 2.5d for 3dsmax2009 64Bit
Afterburn 4.0 for 3dsmax2009 32Bit
Afterburn 4.0 for 3dsmax2009 64Bit
FumeFX 1.1 for 3dsmax2009 32Bit
FumeFX 1.1 for 3dsmax2009 64Bit
but you can download all of sitnisati plugins for 3dsmax 2009 from this torrent
Afterburn 4.0 32/64 Max 2009 Dreamscape 2.5D 32/64 Max 2009 FumeFX 1.1 32/64 Max 2009 Enjoy!
Sitni Sati FumeFX v1.1 for 3dsMax 9-2008 (32/64 bit)
FumeFX is a fluid dynamics engine designed for simulation and
rendering realistic fire, smoke, explosion and other gaseous
It’s versatility, robustness and intuitive workflow makes it a
solution for the most demanding tasks in the computer graphics
industry. Almost every aspect of simulation can be customized
through 3ds max scripting, allowing user to interfere with
simulation computation at the lowest level.