The latest innovation from the QuadSpinner Foundry, this collection of Armor showcases the LightBender component from our Material Development Kit (MDK). These rare metals give you impactful wardrobe options for your characters and other structural creations.
Prepare for battle! The Dark Knights will arm you with a distinct advantage in every joust.
* Produce superb metallic objects with this material set
* Use LightBender-based MetaNodes to easily control shine, reflection and texture aspects
* Create a 100% Reflective material while still regulating where and how the reflection occurs
* Each material contains a unique LightBender-based Metanode
* Exploit the full power of metal unlike anything ever seen before in Vue
* Choose from an array of stand-out armor materials, ranging from the super clean and shiny to dinged, cracked, and even distressed metals
NOTE: We are also including a handy guide to help you achieve maximum sophistication from these material products. See Readme.txt for details.
The QuadSpinner Foundry has released an advanced collection of 6 sandstone materials – Arenite Warriors. Rich in texture and exquisite coloration, this inventive line spotlights the collapsed strata that decorate the Earth’s crust. A powerful marriage between our signature collections, Mineral Infinity and Master Trinity, these materials are available as a set or individually. Be sure to view all.
The unique features are:
* Complex Sandstone MetaNodes reveal principle elements for easy manipulation
* Tincture Color MetaNode – a new addition to QuadSpinner’s Material Development Kit (MDK) – exposes Color Map, HSL, Brightness/Contrast, grain coloration, and grain-pattern ratios
* Elaborate patterns and pigmentation based on field research
* Vertical materials intended for HyperTerrains or vertically strong terrains, as opposed to general terrains
Cratonos Primarily coarse, this ancient material was formed by the erosion of other rocks or already consolidated rocks. Some of the visible old strata have been worn smooth on the exterior from extreme weathering. Cratonos also shows clay fragments that developed and collected over eons.