Digital Tutors | .flv | 174 Mb
Release Date: 03/01/2011
In this collection of lessons we will learn about the animation principle of Solid Drawing.
Throughout this course, we will define Solid Drawing and work through a variety exercises to help explain it. By the end of this course, you will understand the meaning behind the principle of Solid Drawing, which will help you to polish your animations to attain believable movements throughout the actions of your character.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Understanding Solid Drawing
3. Completing the first exercise
4. Another example of utilizing Solid Drawing
5. Finishing the second exercise