Magix 3D Maker v22.214.171.1242 | 23.53 MB
Choose from over 1,000 objects, surface textures, and fonts, plus 100 animations and styles. Use MAGIX 3D Maker to transform simple text and graphics templates into professional logos, titles, captions, and buttons. Enrich your websites, emails, and presentations! MAGIX 3D Maker is a powerful software which allows users to create impressive 3D animations in a flash as GIFs, AVIs, or simple Flash movie sequences. You can also bring your desktop to life by saving animations as screensavers!
Here are some key features of “MAGIX 3D Maker”:
• Optimal: Export 3D titles with transparent backgrounds for perfect embedding and underlay of your photos and videos
• Unlimited restore options enable uncomplicated experimentation
• A total of 27 different edge types with different edge angles
• Present your graphics and texts perfectly on-screen thanks to complete edge smoothing (anti-aliasing)
• Flexible control over colors and/or texture of every area of the image, and background textures can also be scaled, rotated, and colored
• Images can be displayed as front and rear sides or made hollow.
• Create images matte or with shine
• Animate any TrueType font or 3D shape
• Real-time calculation of shadows, borders, textures, and space
– There are unlimited restore options for simplified experimentation.
– Edge smoothing for precise screen presentation (anti-aliasing)
– Flexible control over color and texture in all areas of the image
– Even background textures can be scaled, rotated, and colored in
– Images can be displayed as front and rear sides or made hollow
– Create images matte or with shine
– Animation of any TrueType fonts
– Real-time presentation of shadows, borders, textures, spaces, and much more
– Open/Import: Windows metafile (*.wmf, *.emf), texture (*.bmp, *.gif; *.ico, *.jpg, *.png), MAGIX3D (*.X3D), Xtreme (*.xar, *.web)
– Export of still graphics: JPEG (*.jpg), bitmap (*.bmp), PNG (*.png) [including full PNG alpha channel for transparent background], GIF (*.gif), Flash bitmap (*.swf), Flash vector (*.swf), -icon (*.ico), cursor (*.cur)
– Export as animation: AVI (*.avi), GIF (*.gif), MAGIX CFX (*.cfx) [including full PNG alpha channel for transparent background], Flash bitmap (*.swf), Flash vector (*.swf), screensaver (*.-scr), animated cursor (*.ani)
– Save project: MAGIX3D (*.X3D)