Duration 9h 30m MP4
Title: Udemy – Game Art Basics Create a 3D Environment
Learn to create a professional quality environment using high end tools: Unreal Engine, Megascans and Substance Painter
What you’ll learn:
– Reference Gathering and Planning
– Set Piece Modeling
– Modular Modeling for Efficiency
– Tiling/Repeating Textures
– One to One/Unique Textures
– Scene Assembly and Composition
– Unreal Engine
– Substance Painter
– You must be familiar with video game environments and have an interest in building your own beautiful scenes! Although this course will be more conceptual than technical, we will touch on some tools and techniques which require some knowledge of a 3D modeling software, texturing application and a game engine.
– Recommended toolset: Unreal Engine 4, Megascans, Substance Painter, zBrush, Maya, Marmoset Toolbag. (all can be downloaded for free or have 30 day trials).
Who this course is for
– This course is aimed at the beginner 3D Environment Artist who is looking to learn how to create stunning environments.
https://nitro.download/view/63D64C9BD521747/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part1.rar https://nitro.download/view/C7B4714B7AE151C/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part2.rar https://nitro.download/view/BAD5C7DE6821A04/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part3.rar https://nitro.download/view/81F61B7E6CF7D49/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part4.rar https://nitro.download/view/47A96A8ED033E67/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part5.rar https://nitro.download/view/5771AFC8299B024/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part6.rar https://nitro.download/view/43320465D60C5FA/UdemyGameArtBasicsCreatea3DEnvironment.part7.rar