MainConcept Codec Suite 5.1 Plug-In for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 | 54 MB
MainConcept Codec Suite 5 – plug-in for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, the successor to the popular MPEG Pro HD from MainConcept, is a comprehensive set of plugins for 64-bit editing and export in Premiere Pro CS5. Offers full support for video cameras Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra and DVCPRO, and Ikegami GFCAM and Canon’s XF. It provides full support for MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO, and H.264/AVC encoding, including the effective acceleration for graphics processors from NVIDIA CUDA-technology and Smart-rendering for MPEG-1 / 2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra.
MainConcept Codec Suite 5.1 – Plug-In for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5, the successor to the popular MPEG Pro HD plug-in from MainConcept, is a set of full-featured, native 64-bit editing and export Plug-Ins for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5. Codec Suite 5 offers full support for the Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra and DVCPRO camcorder and deck generations as well as for the Ikegami GFCAM and Canon XF series. It offers full MPEG-1 / 2, DVCPRO and H.264/AVC encoding support, including performance acceleration for NVIDIA GPUs with CUDA technology and Smart Rendering for MPEG-1 / 2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra.
MainConcept Codec Suite 5 supports an even wider range of formats than previous versions and provides numerous ready-to-use sequence and export presets for consumers as well as professional users. Advanced export options allow specifying the desired stream parameters in detail. Codec Suite 5 is also the perfect software for broadcast production environments that make use of high-end devices for professional content creation and editing.
Key features of the MainConcept Codec Suite 5:
– MPEG-1 / 2, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra Smart Rendering to optimize the editing workflow with Premiere Pro.
– Dolby Digital Professional 5.1 Add-On to support Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD and DVD creation
– MPEG-2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra in generic MXF OP1-a and OP-Atom containers.
– CUDA H.264/AVC Encoding support for NVIDIA GPU accelerated H.264/AVC encoding for selected presets (performance gain depends on the timeline complexity).
– Export up to six channels AES-3 audio in XDCAM, P2 and generic MXF formats
– MainConcept Codec Suite 5 is available for Microsoft Windows (64-bit). It is designed to work on any PC which meets Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 minimum system requirements.
– Requires Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 (does not work with any version below CS5)
– Additional requirements for CUDA H.264/AVC encoding: NVIDIA graphics card with CUDA support (Professional-Tesla, Quadro 4000-series and higher, FX, CX, NVS, QuadroPlex; Consumer – GeForce 8, 9, 100-series and higher GPUs – with a minimum of 256 MB of local graphics memory card or 512 MB for 1920x1080p encoding).
– CUDA compute capability 1.1 and higher is strongly recommended (excludes certain GeForce 8800 models – GTS, Ultra. Compute capability 1.0 works in general for encoding, but has known issues.
– In addition to these requirements, video editing requires that your system is operating smoothly.
Attention: Before you start to install the new version of the Codec Suite Plug-In, please uninstall the current one. Additionally, make sure that no other MainConcept or Adobe Creative Suite program is running during uninstalling or installing new MainConcept software.
Codec Suite 5.1 comes with the following new features, improvements and fixes:
– New MXF Importer which overcomes the multichannel audio track order mismatch between Adobe importers and Codec Suite 5.0 importers which led to project incompatibilities.
– Import of JPEG2000 in DCI compliant MXF files.
– Import of VC-3 streams in MXF container.
– Improved Player which allows playback of JPEG2000 or RED footage in fractional resolutions.
– Fixed DVCPRO 720p smart rendering which resulted in double speed output files.
Program Name: MainConcept Codec Suite 5 v5.1.0 Plug-In for Adobe Premiere Pro CS5
Release Date: Dec 2010
Interface Language: English
Platform: Windows, Premiere Pro CS5
1 – Links Hotfile :
2 –Links Fileserve :