Hendrix-Design – Intro To Octance for Blender
Title: Hendrix-Design – Intro To Octance for Blender
Tired of rendering with Cycles and Eevee in Blender? Give Octane a try! This tutorial is an introduction to the Octane plugin for Blender 2.83 and how I use it in a Concept Design workflow. Did I mention the plugin is free?!?!?
What topics are covered?
– Basic overview and first steps with Octane for Blender
– Translating the most common Cycles/Eevee shaders into Octane
– World and Render settings
– Imager and Post Processing effects
Who is it for?
Designers/Artists/Creatives who are interested in new ways to create.
What will I get?
– 2 hour video tutorial with narration
– 3D scene in BLEND format (purchased character and other models as well as textures can’t be included due to licensing restrictions) – make sure to use the Octane plugin version when opening this file!
– PSD file
What do I need to have before I start?
– Blender 2.83 Octane Edition
– Octane Server Prime/Studio/Enterprise
– knowledge of Blender
– experience with digital image making workflows
– Adobe Photoshop or equivalent
https://bytesbox.com/links/Bc2ym07Tu5uGcOuSGMDoH4RrR5VUL1?v=Hendrix Design Intro To Octance for Blender
http://nitroflare.com/view/5F23DB16E0C19F6/HendrixDesignIntroToOctanceforBlender.part1.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/E640A864EC27F46/HendrixDesignIntroToOctanceforBlender.part2.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/86EA21647D1E08F/HendrixDesignIntroToOctanceforBlender.part3.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/03F0166F9985FBB/HendrixDesignIntroToOctanceforBlender.part4.rar http://nitroflare.com/view/1C4B86CDC2BB922/HendrixDesignIntroToOctanceforBlender.part5.rar