In this course, Chris Meyer helps beginning After Effects artists take their animations to the next level. Chris shows how to refine animations to create elegant, coordinated movements with the minimum number of keyframes?as well as slam-downs, whip pans, and other attention-getters. Additional movies show how to reverse-engineer existing animations, create variations on a theme, and master other parts of the program. Even though this course is designed for beginners, even veterans should learn tricks that many experienced users are unaware of. Chris’ friendly running commentary lets you in on his mental process as he works on an animation. Exercise files are included with the course.
Today we have 51 awesome, high resolution dirty rusty metal textures available exclusively to our Premium members. These images are original photos taken by CGTuts+ author and regular contributor Chandan Kumar. The textures are presented at full size and in high resolution, sure to meet all of your texturing needs!
Welcome to the Introduction to V-Ray (for 3ds Max) ? Parisienne Apartment eBook tutorial series which will cover all the key parameters of V-Ray: global illumination, materials, lighting and more. We will look in-depth at each setting ? how it works, what repercussions it has ? and we will also take a peek at some of the special features that V-Ray has to offer. If you?ve ever had any doubts about how to get into V-Ray, or you simply would just like to know a little more about a particular section of the software, this eBook series is for you!
– Support for the creation and editing of multiple UV sets
– New multi-resolution & caching voxel tools! Sculpt and make changes on your low resolution version and the changes will be propogated to the high resolution version
– Multi-threaded merging! Any merging operation (ie., moving voxel objects between surface mode and voxel mode, move/pose tools, etc.) is now multi-threaded, allowing for a much faster sculpting speed with less hinderance in your work flow
– Color sampling via the clip board allows you to sample colors from Photoshop and Reference Image from Leigh Bamforth, for use in 3D-Coat
– GTX 400 series video card support
– Improved support of Ptex to Renderman
– Custom texture resolution with Ptex
– Autopo. New auto retopology tool!
– Improved visual Spline preset viewer
– Create and upload turntables automatically
– Option to paint over disconnected objects
– Countless bug fixes and work flow improvements!
In this DVD, Michael Pavlovich takes up where he left off on the ZBrush 3.5 Comprehensive Video. With the release of ZBrush 4 comes many new amazing features and Michael explores them in detail. He first starts off with an overview and then goes straight into many new modifiers, from there he gets into the many new brushes and settings included. Michael then goes into the new subtool features, shadowbox, layers, and then an extremely detailed overview of spotlight. From there he goes into Timeline, UV Master, Transpose, Materials, and Rendering with BPR. Finally there is a bonus chapter included that goes over the creation of the characters body.