Anime Studio Pro 8.0.2019 Multilingual | 381 MBAnime Studio Pro is perfect for professionals looking for a more efficient alternative to tedious frame-by-frame animation. With an intuitive interface, a visual content library and powerful features such as a bone rigging system, automatic image tracing, integrated lip-synching, 3D shape design, physics, motion tracking, a character wizard and more, Anime Studio Pro delivers advanced animation tools to speed up your workflow.
- NEW! Automatic Image Tracing converts your artwork to fully editable, ready-to-animate vector drawings
- NEW! When imported images, movies and audio files are edited in external programs (includinglayered Photoshop files), they automatically update within the application
- NEW! Character Wizard automates the creation of fully-rigged characters complete with walk cycles, expressions and more
- NEW! Easily change the overall design and render styles of your animations
- NEW! Additional 3D video rendering options with full support for YouTube 3D formats
- NEW! Use patch layers to create masks for overlapping layer elements
- NEW! Modified interface options
- NEW! Advanced scripting support
- Audio recording and automatic lip syncing
- Simulated Physics gets you animating quickly
- Create 3D objects from 2D vector layers
- Content Library features hundreds of ready-to-use characters, props and more
- Track, zoom, roll, pan and tilt the camera
- Import Poser Scenes into Anime Studio
- Pen tablet support simulates drawing on paper
- Special effects such as motion blur and shadows
- Import Quicktime,? AVI or MPEG-4 video and WAV, AIFF and MP3 audio files
- Output to formats including NTSC/PAL D1/DV standard and widescreen; HDV and HDTV 720p and 1080p; AVI, MOV, Flash, Stereoscopic 3D and more
- Upload directly to Facebook? and YouTube?
Utilize an Array of Powerful and Versatile Features
Orient and animate OBJ files from your favorite 3D apps. Poser? users can add scenes and characters to combine 2D/3D elements.
Organize your files and quickly preview and access ready-to-use bundled content, both locally and on Content Paradise.?
Video Motion Tracking
Attach animated objects to multiple target points in your video and watch them track accordingly throughout the clip.
Integrated Audio Recording
Record sound clips and adjust pitch to fit your characters; automatic lip-syncing is powered by the AST ProductionSync? library.
Home PAGE:– http://www.smithmicro.com/
Digital-Tutors : Establishing a Solid Foundation in MARI
Creating textures for our models can sometimes be difficult, but it is often so important for bringing those models to life within our projects. Born out of necessity within the film industry, MARI is a terrific solution for painting textures and will allow us to work with large objects with multiple texture maps seamlessly.
In this series of lessons we will take you through the many facets of MARI so you start creating textures for your own models right away. We will begin by talking about how to work with MARI projects. We will get accustomed to the MARI interface and let you know how you can customize it to fit your own needs. From there, we will talk about vital topics like working with the paint buffer and how MARI works with multiple uv patches. We will explore the tools you can use to paint on your models, including customizing brushes and tool properties. We will cover the topic of projection painting and look at some of the projection settings that will allow you to get better results. We will also look at cloning and painting through existing photographic images to help you create great texture maps. We will use photographic images to paint through, adding realistic detail to the model very quickly. We will explore channels and shaders, and working with multiple objects, using filters to modify textures, and a lot more. In the end, you will be able start using MARI to paint great textures for your own models. If you are just starting out and maybe you’re fairly new to 3D. You can also go through The Beginner Guide to MARI, which will give you a quick overview of the functionality of MARI and some of the things to expect when using it.
1. Introduction and project overview
2. Working with projects
3. Interface overview
4. Navigating the canvas
5. Customizing your interface
6. Using the history view palette
7. Selection methods in MARI
8. Working with the paint buffer
9. Controlling projection settings
10. Using the paint tool
11. Customizing your brushes
12. Modifying tool properties
13. Erasing methods in MARI
14. Painting through images
15. Modifying the paint buffer
16. Masking methods
17. Working with patches in MARI
18. Understanding channels in MARI
19. Working with MARI shaders
20. Using a layer-based texturing workflow in MARI
21. Merging channels
22. Cloning detail
23. Using the Towbrush
24. Using filters to modify patches
25. Working with multiple objects in MARI
26. Using MARI with image editing applications
27. Animating textures in MARI
28. Exporting textures
29. Archiving MARI projects